"One of the tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency." -Arnold Glasow #2016-2017Captains?
Work hard in silence. Let success make noise!
If you are a leader 40% of the time, your message is invalid because of what you do the other 60% #WeNeedLeaders #NextTeamCaptain?
"Culture is an outcome of people's behavior."
Excuses are nothing more than words.
Congratulations Connor Seipel on committing to further his education and play basketball at Wittenberg University https://t.co/tPwE8ox17B
Congrats to @GM_Softball and @cruiser_pride on their big wins tonight #CruiserNation
Another year in the books, finished off with a great banquet! Special Thanks to the senior mothers for all of their hard work! #CruiserPride
© 2016 — Built with Virb